[Digikam-users] Some questions about digikam4.db

Ignatius Reilly ignatius.reilly at free.fr
Wed Nov 9 18:57:10 GMT 2011

Eh??

Strange - I recently migrated from 2.2.0 MySQL to 2.3.0 MySQL

The thumbnails are still in a separate DB.

Other puzzling thing:

upon deleting an image the entry remains in the main DB ("Images" table)
with status changed to "3" - it is not physically deleted, and the
delete is not cascaded to the thumbnails DB, hence the thumbnails table
is growing although I'm pruning my pictures...

I am not sure about the usefulness of this design...

Cheers
Ignatius

Gilles Caulier thus spake on 09/11/11 09:26: