[Digikam-users] Some questions about digikam4.db

Anders Stedtlund falolaf at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 12:13:51 GMT 2011

Hi,

I installed:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/sqlite-manager/

Then removed the tables. Everything seems to work. The indexes
connected to the tables were removed automatically. The db size shrunk
even more.

Now, what can I do with the stray images without any album? I can see
that there's a trigger for removing an image in the db. When is that
triggered? I asume not when moving files? Is it safe to remove these
and all records in the other tables for these images?

/Anders