[Digikam-users] Some questions about digikam4.db

Anders Stedtlund falolaf at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 10:29:57 GMT 2011

Hi,

I have just tested anyway. (Have backup of course...)

Deleted Thumbnails and compacted. Now the size of digikam4.db is
~20MB. digiKam starts and everything seems to be working...

I can see that there is actually 4 tables that have been removed:
CustomIdentifiers
FilePaths
Thumbnails
UniqueHashes

How about removing them all from the old db? What might happen?

/Anders