[Digikam-users] Sharing photos with other digikam users

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Fri Nov 4 10:57:04 GMT 2011

Hi list,

I thought it is a cool idea to share some photos amongst us. If you want
to be in, you need te have a Google+ account and send me a link to your
profile. You can do so privatly at sleeplessregulus at gmail.com.
It will be a very limited circle, currently containing only me. How many
people do actually use digikam as their main photo mangement and editing
app, having a google+ account and willing to share their work.  But
quantity is not the goal here. I hope to see you soon.

Kind regards,
Rinus

ps. Not meant to discuss digikam, we do that preferably here in the list.