[Digikam-users] speed up workflow

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Tue Nov 1 19:47:48 GMT 2011

This is it:

First I let do digiKam, (www.digikam.org <http://www.digikam.org>), in
batch cue, local contrast enhencement, 95% of images improved greatly.
Then I sorted all out using gwenview´s comparison function, which shots
were the best.
What was left I let digiKam do auto levels and a second batch auto
exposure, and used again gwenview to select from each photo out of the
three versions digikam created the one that I liked best.

That you can get good results without individual editing is still to see
on my page.

best regards,
Rinus