[Digikam-users] Re: How to read Digikam Tricks on a Linux computer

Stan Goodman stan.goodman at hashkedim.com
Fri May 27 18:38:07 BST 2011

On Friday 27 May 2011 at 20:31:28 (GMT+2) "Marie-Noëlle Augendre"
<mnaugendre at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm quite interested by the book Digikam Tricks, but I don't know
> anything about ebooks.
> I've just installed fbreader under Linux Fedora; will it be
> sufficient to read the book, or do I need anything else?
>
> Thanks for your answer,
> Marie-Noëlle

I have Digikam Tricks in the Kindle edition. I do not own a Kindle
device, but I do not need one to read Kindle ebooks. What I have is a
free (as in free beer) software application called "Kindle for PC" which
I recommend highly; the price, as I say, is right, namely $0. It is a
Windows application, but it runs perfectly under Linux through the Wine
emulator. I do not buy printed books anymore, and save a mint with
Kindle ebooks.

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on