[Digikam-users] Re: any recommendations on photo sharing service

Dmitri Popov dmpop9mm at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 11:40:25 BST 2011

+1 for Piwigo. I use it to host a gallery on my own home server (http://dmpop.homelinux.com/piwigo/ if you are curious), and I like it a lot. It's fast, it supports comments and ratings, it can handle multiple users, and you can configure user privileges. Piwigo supports plugins, so you can add some nifty features to it, too.

Best,
Dmitri