[Digikam-users] Re: any recommendations on photo sharing service

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Thu May 26 03:15:30 BST 2011

But do they fulfill the criteria:
"- not sponsored by people, animal or environment unfriendly organisations.
- not sponsored by governmental are religious organisations
- not meant to steal and sell my private information"

Hijacking the thread, does anyone know of any service that you can email an image to, and receive the URL of the image back by email? Obviously it would only be suitable for small files.

I'm thinking of a way to get around the problem of mailing lists where people want to share images for discussion, but the list prohibits attachments, and the majority of list members can't be bothered working out how to upload an image somewhere. The images might need to be moderated, for obvious reasons.