[Digikam-users] Re: Reorganize Tags

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Wed May 25 17:24:05 BST 2011

Op 25-05-11 18:06, Rainer Dorsch schreef:
> Thanks, Rinus for the quick reply.
>
> Works well.
>
> Can I filter/search for photos with a certain combination of tags?
If you use the ¨filters¨ tab you can make all sorts of combinations. If
you, in that window, rightclick on a tag you can choose ¨tag filter
mode¨ and select ¨should have¨ or ¨should not have¨ this tag. In
combination with the left side ¨Tag¨ tab and the possibillity to check
and uncheck the menu item ¨View¨ -> ¨include tag subtree¨ you could do
almost anything
Rinus