[Digikam-users] To Philip: building beta 6 solved!

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Tue May 24 21:12:19 BST 2011

Thanks for your willingness to help Philip!
Finally I solved it by my own

I needed this:
cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debugfull -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=`kde4-config
--prefix` ..

instead of this:
cmake

that´s all.

so if ever somebody complains about empty albums and notting displayed
probably the kde-config prefix is missing.

Best regards

Rinus