[Digikam-users] Re: re Windows version

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Mon May 23 00:41:18 BST 2011

I haven't looked at the Digikam website for a while, but I think there should be something on there to warn potential Windows users not to expect regular releases. It's a good program, good enough to make people commit a lot of time to it after they first intall it, but the Windows version doesn't have the level of support to justify it, in my opinion.