[Digikam-users] Re: Themes in dk beta 5 (Natty)

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun May 22 20:42:58 BST 2011

original theme from digiKam core have been removed. Now digiKam theme
manager use KDE theme instead, for compatibility purpose, especially
with Gnome and other desktops.

in digiKam theme menu, there is a settings entry, that launch KDE
control center to install and manage new color themes.

Gilles Caulier