[Digikam-users] Re: Copy tags

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Sun May 22 16:41:39 BST 2011

I tried in 2.0.0 beta 5 and I found this:

If you open the ¨Caption/Tags¨ window on the right side of the screen,
there beneath is an icon ¨Tags already assigned¨. This will display all
assigned tags to the selected pictures, checked if they have the tag all
in common, not checked if they are not all in common. Check this ones
and click apply.
Absolutely brilliant!

I think this is what you are looking for, maybe not available in your
version.

Rinus