[Digikam-users] Re: digikam not opening

Errol Sapir errol at tzora.co.il
Fri May 20 13:11:16 BST 2011

Thanks Rinus. I found the file. It appears that somehow the db files
were unreadable. What I did was reinstall the previous version of
Digikam I had which was 1.9. All works well now. Thanks.
I am now going back to the problem I started with before I upraded to
2.05 beta. That was on another thread.
Errol