[Digikam-users] Re: digikam not opening

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Fri May 20 09:22:12 BST 2011

Hi Errol,

Could you have a look if your db actualy still exists
then open ~/.kde/share/config/digikamrc with gedit and have a look
if those two rows point to the right place

Database Name=/¨the place where your db resides¨/
Database Name Thumbnails=/¨the place where your db resides¨/

if changed save and relaunch digikam

else you might have forgotten to mount the disk whith the db

if so mount and relaunch digikam

Rinus