[Digikam-users] possible bug in Brightness/Contrast/Gamma

Dan McDaniel dan at dm3.us
Mon May 16 20:20:36 BST 2011

In the Brightness/Contrast/Gamma screen the slider for Contrast
decrements by 1 each time you enter the tool. If I select 20, then leave
(either by OK or by Cancel) when I open the tool again Contrast is set
to 19. The next time it will be 18 and so on. The sliders for Brightness
and Gamma remain where they were last set, only Contrast misbehaves.

It does this in 1.9.0 and earlier. I don't have access to a 2.o system
to check if it's been fixed.

Dan