[Digikam-users] digiKam upgrade problem

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Thu May 12 13:20:43 BST 2011

After Philip announced the availabillity of beta 5 I upgraded flawless
on my laptop.

Today I did it on my desktop, alas with very unwanted results.

> $ digikam
> QSqlDatabasePrivate::removeDatabase: connection 'ConnectionTest' is
> still in use, all queries will cease to work.
> digikam: symbol lookup error: digikam: undefined symbol:
> _ZN11KDcrawIface12RExpanderBox12readSettingsER12KConfigGroup

and after that dk disappears

Tried a couple of suggestions found on the internet

as: creating an empty digikamrc and kderc
no luck

and: reinstall
no luck

Any ideas?