[Digikam-users] Albums disappeared

Rainer Dorsch rdorsch at web.de
Wed May 11 11:56:42 BST 2011

Hello,

I moved my digikam Albums dir on another disk and replaced it with a symbolic
link to the other disk (Debian Linux, 6.0, digiKam 1.2.0). After starting
DigiKam, it started with empty albums.

The digiKam database and all the files are still there and accessible through
the symlink:

rd at blackbox:~/tmp.nobackup/flashbench$ file
/home/rd/Rohdaten/digiKam/digikam4.db
/home/rd/Rohdaten/digiKam/digikam4.db: SQLite 3.x database
rd at blackbox:~/tmp.nobackup/flashbench$

Any comment what I could check or what could have gone wrong are very welcome.

Thanks,
Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch
Lärchenstr. 6
email: rdorsch at web.de
jabber: rdorsch at jabber.org
GPG Fingerprint: 5966 C54C 2B3C 42CC 1F4F  8F59 E3A8 C538 7519 141E
Full GPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu/