[Digikam-users] Re: Export Piwigo - Automatic exif rotation don't work

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Tue May 10 07:36:46 BST 2011

Le 10/05/2011 07:03, Sylvain ZUCCA a écrit :

>     In Digikam, my photos are correctly oriented in accordance with
>     the exif data
>
>     When I export my photos to Piwigo, the orientation of the pictures
>     does not follow
>
>     Where is the problem ?

I have the same - as far as I know it's a digikam bug, but the
available version is very old, so it's not to be fixed.

and it have nothing to do with piwigo.

the problem, basically, is the way the rotation flag is used. you
probably also notice that in digikam phots are sometime openned
rotated and sometime not. Only the rotation in the editor is
definitely recorded

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net