[Digikam-users] Re: Any interests in Digikam 2.0 packages and digikam PPA?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri May 6 21:10:10 BST 2011

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 17:32, Philip Johnsson <philip.johnsson at gmail.com> wrote:
> My PPA is not an official Digikam PPA but as you say for "my own use".
> The purpose for my PPA is that I upload stuff to it as I use myself to
> let friends and others benefit from the work I do anyway. As I use
> them my self I just want them to work too. Therefor you find more
> stuff than just Digikam related software in the extra PPA. Grab and
> use the things you want and leave the rest if you just want some part
> of the content otherwise use all the stuff. It's up to you...
>
> /Philip

Thanks for your service, Philip! Your contribution to the community is
most certainly appreciated! I currently am running a Digikam beta that
don't know from where I downloaded (as a .deb), but it might have been
from your PPA. In any case, when I upgrade to Kubuntu 11.04 I will try
your PPA.

Have a peaceful weekend.

--
Dotan Cohen