[Digikam-users] Re: Problem with deleted directory

Alf Felis alf.felis at gmx.de
Wed May 4 07:16:24 BST 2011

Thats right, but I tried Version 1.8 and 1.9 (binary packages) and both
crashes with a segmentation fault on startup :(

Therefore I use 1.2... because this version is included in my linux
distribution (openSuSE 11.3) and seems to work.

Possibly I will try V 1.9 again... but currently I don't have so much
time to find out why the segmentation fault occurs.

Thanks for your support :)

Regards,

Alf