[Digikam-users] Re: Problem with deleted directory

Alf Felis alf.felis at gmx.de
Mon May 2 22:21:00 BST 2011

Hi again,

now I tried to delete the digikam4.db file to generate a new one.
This seems to be the only way to delete my missing folder.

But this does NOT work... because many keywords I set are missing after
the generation of the new db file!

If I use the old file, the keywords are ok... and all IPTC and XMP
settings are correct.

How can I generate a new db file?
Any idea?

Regards,