[Digikam-users] Re: png in light table after export from original jpg is not the same size

Gary Wilson Jr. gary.wilson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 04:30:13 BST 2011

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 12:01 AM, Gilles Caulier
<caulier.gilles at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you use color managent with eimage editor ?

I don't remember enabling it; however, if I go into the color
management settings, I see that color management is enabled and sRGB
is selected as the working color space.  Is color management disabled
by default?

I tried turning off color management and then re-generated converted
the original to png.  Now, there is no more yellow tint when opened in
light table.  Thank you for your help.

> Can you share your original RAW file and your generated PNG file to
> test in local ?

Disabling color management seems to have fixed my issue, but In case
you are still interested I upload the first three versions (original,
digikam converted w/ color management, and gimp converted) to dropbox:
http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/24684296/1/digikam%20screenshots?h=36c50e

Gary