[Digikam-users] Re: RAW file gone after conversion to jpeg

ozzyprv ozzyprv at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 16:43:27 BST 2011

Gilles Caulier-4 wrote:

> No idea. I cannot reproduce here on my computer...
>
> Gilles Caulier

Interesting you said that. I cannot not reproduce it either. It did that
twice and now it works fine.

But how do I force digikam to show the .dng again? As I said, the .dng files
are there, I can see them and open them with dolphin. I tried rebuilding
thumbnails, but that did not work. Can I rebuild the database? If so, how?

Thanks.

O.