[Digikam-users] Re: Any interests in Digikam 2.0 packages and digikam PPA?

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Wed Mar 30 09:17:58 BST 2011

Are there different versions around with the same version number?

I had the Idea that Gilles was a bit surprised when I told him that I am
using 2.0.0.4 and Philip says "I just uploaded packages of the release
of Digikam 2.0.0 beta4". I am already a couple of weeks using this
version. I am no programmer, totaly new to Linux and digikam. I have no
idea how I managed to have it on my computer.

Could there be any good reasen to remove my version and try Philip's one?
Rinus