[Digikam-users] Re: png in light table after export from original jpg is not the same size

Gary Wilson Jr. gary.wilson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 05:14:28 BST 2011

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 12:14 AM, Gilles Caulier
<caulier.gilles at gmail.com> wrote:
> You display the IPTC preview jpeg embeded in PNG. Go to Setup  LT and
> turn on Load Full Image Size option...

So, once I enable the "load full-sized image" light table option, the
photo still seems to have a yellowish tint to it.  This only seems to
be visible in the light table and not in the main window or if I open
the image in the image editor.

Screenshot is available on dropbox:
http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/24684296/1/digikam%20screenshots?h=36c50e

Gary