[Digikam-users] Re: Any interests in Digikam 2.0 packages and digikam PPA?

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 16:24:16 BST 2011

I just uploaded packages of the release of Digikam 2.0.0 beta4 (no git code)
on Launchpad and am curently on build. They should be available within the
hour for anyone who want to try them out. As before you find digikam 2.0
packages in my kubuntu-backports PPA for Ubuntu 10.10 (maverick) and
instructions on how to install them are to be find in this thread.

Happy digikaming!

/Philip

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 10:44 AM, Philip Johnsson <philip.johnsson at gmail.com