[Digikam-users] Re: Digikam 2.0.0.4 face recognition is amazing but....

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Sat Mar 26 13:37:05 GMT 2011

> Note that is possible to choose to scan ALL folders, this problem is
> only there if you want to scan one or more but not ALL albums.

This is about selecting the albums or tags to scan, if I understand correctly?

I see three cases:
1) You want to scan all folders => no click
2) You want to scan n folders, where n is small => n clicks
3) You want to scan n folder, where n is large. => n clicks

2+3 are the same of course, scaling with O(n) - but how do you want to solve
the problem of selecting say 1543 of your 3310 folder?