[Digikam-users] Re: rebuild all thumbnails misses people (faces) thumbnails

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Sat Mar 26 08:33:45 GMT 2011

Gilles,

I was thinking that it is usefull to all users to be aquainted with
limitations and possible problems.
I f the point is "you don't need to do it, but it's ok, I will continue
doing so", If the point is "I don't want you to do it (for wathever
reasen)" I will stop doing so.
please let me know what you ment.

Rinus