[Digikam-users] Re: Solution Help

gerlos gerlosgm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 17:07:18 GMT 2011

Il giorno 24/mar/2011, alle ore 17.43, Adam ha scritto:

> 1) Place my company logo in one the corner of each photo in batch mode
> 2) Print to an 8.5x11 sheet of paper, multiple arrangement of images. IE 1 8x10,
> 2 5x7's, or wallets and 5x7 ext

So you want to add an image watermark to your photos, isn't it?
You can use the watermark tool of digikam's "Batch Queue Manager" .
Look here:
http://www.mohamedmalik.com/?p=893
(if it doesn't work, look at google cache: http://ur1.ca/3nmth)

Digikam (or kipi plugins?) has a nice tool to print images.
But I never used it, so I can't tell anything about it. Try yourself.

If it's not enough, you can try Photoprint:
http://ur1.ca/3nmoe
http://www.blackfiveservices.co.uk/photoprint.shtml

Or Gthumb:
http://live.gnome.org/gthumb

regards
gerlos

--
"Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more
of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something