[Digikam-users] Re: Digikam Tutorial hard to find

jag59 jldeshpande at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 11:31:06 GMT 2011

@sleepless
pl  read as 'comprehensive' instead of 'compressive' in my post.
You can read .epub files with 'okular'-the default document viewer of KDE
4.x,it will fetch only a few dependencies as already you have installed
digikam in gnome. But 'calibre' has more to offer and is a very nice
experience indeed!
Regards.

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 4:24 PM, sleepless [via digiKam] <
ml-node+3396027-2072661888-138323 at n4.nabble.com> wrote:

> Thank you! If I manage to overcome the difficulties I came about using
> digikam and I stick to it, as I realy intent to, and the book is
> readable using a pc as you told me, I will definitly buy the book and
> even donate!
> Rinus
> Op 22-3-2011 11:26, jag59 schreef:
>
> > sleepless wrote:
> >>   another document I have to pay for but whats worse I need to buy an
> >> e-reader for
> >> it. This is really frustrating,
> >>
> > By another document,do you mean 'digiKamTricks.epub'?
> > I have purchased that as 50% amount goes to digikam developers and all
> the
> > future versions of it will be without additional cost. You need not
> purchase
> > ebook reader to read it. "Calibre'' a cross platform  free software is
> > recommended to read it on PCs. Moreover ,as already mentioned; these are
> > only 'tips&  tricks'--especilly for those who don't want to go through
> > complete help file which is much compressive compared to this ebook.
> >

> > -----
> > Jagdeesh Deshpande.
> > Registered Linux user #492893
> >
> > --
> >

> > -----
> > Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
> > Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
> > Versie: 10.0.1204 / Virusdatabase: 1498/3521 - datum van uitgifte:
> 03/21/11

> below:
>
> http://digikam.1695700.n4.nabble.com/Digikam-Tutorial-hard-to-find-tp3393248p3396027.html

J.L.Deshpande
Registered Linux user #492893
Help yourselves by using Linux. See details at
http://www.whylinuxisbetter.net/

-----