[Digikam-users] Re: Face detection problem

Gert Kello gert.kello at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 08:41:53 GMT 2011

> I've tried it some different value for accuracy, but result was in every cas:
> "People (0)" and "Unknown (0)". Refreshes of "People" and its subfolders or
> clicking sevaral times take no effect. I'm at a loss with it.

That has commonly happened if some OpenCV files (haarcascades) are missing...

If You are on Linux make sure that opencv data packages is installed.

And, You could run digikam form terminal window and check what
messages are outputted. It can give a hint.

And, AFAIK, if You do not check any folders, than all of them are scanned.

Gert