[Digikam-users] Digikam Tutorial hard to find

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Mon Mar 21 10:33:30 GMT 2011

A beautyull program but so hard to find info. In one place there is
outdated info, another place there is an empty Digikam.pdf, another
place ther is a downloadable document promised and than it turns out you
have to make a flickr account (why should I want to do that) another
document I have to pay for but whats worse I need to buy an e-reader for
it. This is really frustrating, even more so because I'm not so much
online. I love Digikam so much that I still keep trying, but I really
think most people turn eventualy there backs to Digikam because of this.
  Is ther anybody who can change this situation? Is there anybody out
there anyway?