[Digikam-users] Help with "Print Assistant"

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Thu Mar 17 16:31:05 GMT 2011

I'm trying to use "Print Assistant" and I'm having a bit of a bad time.

This is Dogokam version 1.2 running on Xubuntu 10.04.

First problem, in Page Settings for my printer I can't set a custom
paper size, if I select Custom then the paper size is still greyed out
so the size is not set at all.

OK, so I have selected "Photo or 4 x 6 Index Card" which is near enough
to the right size.

Next, what is meant by Orientation?  Is this to indicate which way round
I have put the paper in the printer or which way round to print the
image on the paper?

Finally (and this is the real problem), how do I get to print more than
one copy of an image on the paper using the passport and thumbnail
methods?  I can't see any way to select multiple images to print, I can
only ever get one.  In particular how can I print multiple copies of the
same image (which is what one normally wants for a passport photograph).

--
Chris Green