[Digikam-users] Elle Stone's work in color management

Paul Verizzo paulv at paulv.net
Tue Mar 15 21:40:05 GMT 2011

A huge "Thank you!" for this, Elle!

I started by reading the first link only to be overwhelmed by the
continuous text w/o breaks or headings.  I was thinking of offering some
advice    :-D      and then followed up with the other links.  Very nice!

Your work got me going to investigate adjusting my monitor, it's in
progress.

Thanks again, Paul