[Digikam-users] Cannot View Images

davidvj davidvincentjones at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 21:38:16 GMT 2011

I really need some hgelp here ... I have tried  migrating to 2.0 and all of
my image folders now appear to be empty although the image files can be seen
when I "open in file manager". I can also watch thumbnails being updated but
somehow the data base just will not allow the files to display.

I have now switched back to 1.9 after flushing all old DK install files but
the problem persists.

Can somebody please suggest where my problem may lie?

David