[Digikam-users] Re: Kudos for Phillip Johnsson!

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Wed Mar 9 05:39:33 GMT 2011

Yep, good work, much needed.

--------------------------
Sent using BlackBerry

________________________________
From: Hevï Guy
To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source
Sent: Wed Mar 09 15:21:05 2011
Subject: [Digikam-users] Kudos for Phillip Johnsson!

While Gilles and his associates deserve much praise for developing such a great program, Phillip Johnsson deserves a HUGE round of applause for helping the many of use with limited programming/coding/command line skills actually use it. Without his generous help we'd be left out in the cold, looking in through the frosted windows at the coding mavens sitting by the warm fire, happily using this tremendous program.

Anybody want to join me in raising a glass to Phillip and yelling a rousing "Hip, hip, hurrah!!" ...