[Digikam-users] Re: Any interests in Digikam 2.0 packages and digikam PPA?

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 22:01:44 GMT 2011

Add the following 3 PPAs as sources:

*ppa:philip5/extra  (have package libexiv2-10 and more)
**ppa:philip5/kubuntu-backports  (have digikam 2.0, digikam 1.9 for kde
4.6.x and updated kdegraphic packages with latest exiv2 support, etc)
**ppa:kubuntu-ppa/backports  (have kde 4.6.x it self and a few other updated
kde stuff)*

Either add them one by one in your package mangager i.e synaptic or
kpackage. Otherwise from your console with:

sudo apt-add-repository *ppa:philip5/extra

And then the same for the other two PPAs. Don't forget to reload/update your
apt-sources before updating or installing. Make sure that you want to update
all or just some of what's in these PPAs. Be aware of what goes into your
system as always... :)

/Philip

*