[Digikam-users] Re: How to make digikam show all images in a folder?

Jim MacLeod trym.side at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Mar 7 16:19:10 GMT 2011

On Monday 07 March 2011 14:01:01 Daniel Bauer wrote:
> Just to show... I have 3 folders containing the same images (75 *.JPG and
> 75 *.jpg each). The folders 00_test and 00_test2 were filled using digikam
> import tool, folder 00_test3 created and filled in dolphin while digikam
> was closed.
>
> As you can see on the screenshots the three folders show different images,
> a different (random?) mix of JPG and jpg, although the contents of the
> folders are exactly the same...
>
> I can't explain this to me...
>
> Daniel
>
> screenshots:
> http://www.daniel-bauer.com/test/Bildschirmfoto1.jpeg
> http://www.daniel-bauer.com/test/Bildschirmfoto2.jpeg
> http://www.daniel-bauer.com/test/Bildschirmfoto3.jpeg

Of no help, but just for info.

In Dolphin I copied 6 *.jpgs within Digikam to an odds-and-sods album folder
and renamed to *.JPG. Then copied the same 6 again as *.jpg. In Dolphin all
showed in correct sequence.
Started Digikam, opened odds-and-sods. All .jpg & .JPG files displayed in
sequence.

Using Digi 1.8 on Kubuntu 10.10

Sorry can't be of more help
Jim