[Digikam-users] Re: How to make digikam show all images in a folder?

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Mon Mar 7 10:51:10 GMT 2011

Hello,

I did some tests, and I can reproduce it everytime. Always with the same
result.

For testing I made a sample folder (test) containg 75 small blurred images
(nothing to see :-) ), made a black-and-white version in a new folder (test2)
and renamed them using mc to *.jpg.

http://www.daniel-bauer.com/test/test.zip (*.JPG) (500 KB)
http://www.daniel-bauer.com/test/test2.zip (*.jpg) (470 KB)

I've put these folders into my ~/Desktop folder (unzipped of course).

then:
- start digikam
- make new folder "00_test" in digikam root album
- Menu "Import", "Add Images"
  (choose folder ~/Desktop/test)
- ctrl-A to select all
- click "Download selected" (choose folder "00_test)
- close import-tool

75 images are importedand shown

again:
- Menu "Import", "Add Images"
  (choose folder ~/Desktop/test2)
- ctrl-A to select all
- click "Download selected" (choose folder "00_test)
- close import-tool

still only 75 images, but a mix of images from the first and from the second
import...

Can you reproduce?

regards

Daniel