[Digikam-users] Re: Any interests in Digikam 2.0 packages and digikam PPA?

John Bestevaar Josephus at people.net.au
Mon Mar 7 10:01:13 GMT 2011

Hi Phillip
As an ordinary non programmer user of DigiKam 1.2  on Ubuntu 10.04, i am
too scared to go to Ubuntu 10.10 because it is not a LTS version. On the
other hand i don't have the skill needed to compile a more up to date
version of Digikam for myself for Ubuntu 10.04. I checked your very
impressive PPA on launchpad but did not see any Digikam package for
Lucid Lynx.
Regards John Bestevaar