[Digikam-users] Re: How to make digikam show all images in a folder?

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Sun Mar 6 22:11:33 GMT 2011

> This would give an ugly name clash on windows, were case is ignored.
> Normally one should avoid such situations for portability reasons.
>
> Still digikam could try to show both images and maintain them, there
> would be no portable way accross operating systems, which is a requirement.

As "jdd" already pointed out and I could confirm in a small test, digikam is
without a problem capable to display xy.png and xy.PNG side by side. We dont
use IgnoreCase comparisons anywhere to my knowledge.
So I cannot reproduce here, there must be some special context triggering the
problem.

Marcel