[Digikam-users] Re: How to make digikam show all images in a folder?

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Sun Mar 6 21:48:18 GMT 2011

Le 06/03/2011 20:58, Daniel Bauer a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I use digikam 1.8 on opensuse 11.3.

same here

> I have an album with 75 *.JPG images, i import (using digikam import-tool)
> other versions of the same images named *.jpg. They are imported, I can see
> all images in dolphin, always one *.JPG and one *.jpg, but digikam still only
> shows 75 images - some *.jpg and some *JPG, a wild mix, I don't know if there
> is any system...

I openned (in dolphin) a new folder in the digikam tree, copied 6
images there. Then copied the same images again, renaming them to have
a JPG where the other have a jpg extension.

Digikam displays the 12 images without problem.

so there must be something else.

did you use an external disk, may be FAT32 or the main ext4 disk?

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgxog7_clip-l-ombre-et-la-lumiere-3-bad-pigeons_music