[Digikam-users] Re: Digikam refuses to open a .jpg photo

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 11:00:37 GMT 2011

2011/3/5 jdd <jdd at dodin.org>

> Le 05/03/2011 15:44, Marie-Noëlle Augendre a écrit :
>
> > Yes, but ... how do I open the photo once Digikam is launched? It
> > doesn't appear in any album.  ;-)
>
> that's weird!

Indeed!!
The problem is now solved, I don't know why nor how ...

This morning, I tried to use the Facebook export module, and it didn't work.
As I had encountered this problem in the past, I deactivated the Facebook
export module in the Settings menu, relaunched Digikam (without the FB
module), then reactivated the FB module.

Then, the FB export module works like a charm as before ... and I can
see/open the .jpg photo!

Am I correct in guessing this could have something to do with the last
Digikam update?

Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>