[Digikam-users] Re: Digikam refuses to open a .jpg photo

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 14:36:02 GMT 2011

2011/3/5 Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com>

> 2011/3/5 Marie-Noëlle Augendre <mnaugendre at gmail.com>:
>

> > I can open this .jpg photo with other programs (Gimp, Visionneur
> d'images).
> > I don't remember whether I have used (or not) Digikam with .jpg photos
> since
> > I upgraded to 1.8.0 (1.9.0 is not yet available in Fedora repositories).
>
> And with showfoto ? Just to be sure...

ShowFoto can open it.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/i-9R3lhnoXyEN0it8EEJ5gOxbZvKjsaAHhxp3y1uli4?feat=directlink

> Can you run digiKam into a console and capture a trace of all debug
> messages when you try to open this JPEG ?

I don't know how to do this: as far as I know, there is no such thing as
File-Open in Digikam, the photo doesn't appear in the album and with a
right-click on the photo I don't see any option to open Digikam in the
console ...

Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>