[Digikam-users] Re: More on backup

Randy Orrison randy.orrison at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 15:20:20 GMT 2011

An alternative to Carbonite is CrashPlan (http://www.crashplan.com/) -
they sound pretty committed to unlimited storage without any bandwidth
throttling.  You can also back up to a friend's PC (or another PC of
your own, anywhere on the internet), and allow friends to back up to
your PC, and if you do that instead of using CrashPlan's cloud storage
the software is free.  The software can also back up to local external
hard drives as well as off-site.  And there's a linux version...

Randy