[Digikam-users] How to prevent digiKam NOT to write anything into IPTC

Martin Javorek martin at javorkovi.cz
Thu Mar 3 15:43:06 GMT 2011

Hi all,

regarding my previsous comment about migrating from win environment to linux digiKam - is there a way how to force digiKam NOT to work with IPTC? Especially not to write anything into IPTC?

If I have photos without IPTC (only XMP) and I need to have these photos also without IPTC after editing metadata in digiKam - is there any way how to do it? I cannot find any option whether digiKam should write IPTC.

Thanks a lot,
Martin