[Digikam-users] Re: Clean reinstall of Ubuntu 10.10 = Digikam with exiv2 .19 ARRRGGGGHHHH...!

Hevï Guy heviiguy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 03:51:09 GMT 2011

Hi Phillip,

You, sir, are the Digikam Savouir to the many of us who are more adept
at composing photographs than composing code. Thank you very much for
filling a much-needed role in the DigiKam world! If everybody who
appreciates your efforts as much as I do were to offer you a beer in
gratitude, you'd not be sober for twenty years!

* I'm sure that I'm not the only one who would be very happy to take you
up on your offer of building DigiKam with the latest exiv2 :-)  How does
one ask when this might be available without looking a gift horse in the
mouth?