[Digikam-users] Re: mailing list problem?

Jim Dory james at dorydesign.com
Wed Mar 2 19:28:13 GMT 2011

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 8:16 AM, Dan McDaniel <dan at dm3.us> wrote:

> Recently, I've had two or three posts that never seemed to make it to
> the list. That is, I never received them in my email. They do show up in
> the archive at gmane.org. I checked my spam folder just in case, but
> they're not there either. Has anyone else experienced this?
>
> Dan McDaniel

I've noticed some email systems don't show your own replies. For
instance, the email list I run, using Mailman software, is set to send
me my own replies to the list. But I never get them. This is using
gmail. The only way I know they went is by checking my sent mail
folder and/or the archives. I've had users using hotmail complain
about the same thing, and I think various others email systems.

/jd