[Digikam-users] Re: Clean reinstall of Ubuntu 10.10 = Digikam with exiv2 .19 ARRRGGGGHHHH...!

Erick Moreno erickmoreno at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 12:04:54 GMT 2011

Hi Hevï,

I don't know why but i think that you are using Ubuntu. To solve your
problem, try to install ubuntu 1.9.0 from this ppa repository:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:philip5/kde44
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install digikam

After that, try to install the 0.21 libexiv2 from the .deb provided by this
site

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/exiv2

I think that this will work as a charm to you.

Cheers
Erick Moreno

*Erick Moreno*
http://flavors.me/erickmoreno